SHAMROQ Fundraiser Race
Time & Location
About The Event
This wil be a one heat race using our new trails, all profit on the day will be donated to SHAMROQ. We will have our amazing Trail Stop Cafe running all morning selling hot drinks and BBQ breakfast. There will be a raffle drawn on the day, tickets can be purchased prior to the event in our online store and also on the day.
Our race site can be found off Rutters Rd, Elimbah. Take the Pumicestone Road exit off the Highway and head over the highway towards Toorbul/Donnybrook, we will have Sled Dog Racing signs out directing you in to the forest.
Drivers Meeting 5:30am (prompt)
Race Start: 6:00am (10 minute gap between heats)
BBQ breakfast & presentation: 9:00am
This is a one heat fundraiser race held under ASSA race rules.
This race will count towards the NEGRC Qld pointscore.
For any new people, please ensure you bring something to keep your dog’s secure, as well as water for them, a helmet, poo bags. Non-members please bring $5 for day membership to cover insurance purposes. Please also remember your dog’s tick treatments are up to date.
We hope to see you all there, if you have any questions/queries, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Spectator Entry$0$00$0
- Open Class (first entry)$15$150$0
- Open Class (additional entry)$10$100$0
- Ltd 4 Dog Class (First entry)$15$150$0
- Ltd 4 Dog (additional entry)$10$100$0
- 2 Dog Class$15$150$0
- 2 Dog class (additional entry)$10$100$0
- 1 Dog Class (first entry)$15$150$0
- 1 Dog Class (additional entry)$10$100$0
- 1 Dog Touring/Veteran$10$100$0
- 2 Dog Touring/Veteran$10$100$0