Pointscore Race 1
Time & Location
About The Event
The race site can be found as Grapetree Road, Crows Nest, Queensland. It is approximately 3km north of Hampton on the New England Highway, between Toowoomba and Crows Nest. Here is a google maps link to Grapetree Road and the New England Highway, from there follow arrow directions the Sled Dog Racing and Dog shaped signs to the car park area in the forest.
Heat 1 – Saturday
Race Registration will be open from 4pm to 430pm. Please ensure you have your entry form and appropriate fee ready (if you have not already entered and paid online)
530pm Drivers Meeting (prompt)
430pm Canicross and Bikejor race start (in daylight)
All other open classes 6.00pm race start
Heat 2 – Sunday
6am Drivers Meeting (prompt)
630am Race Start
Helmets and safety kits are required and will be checked before you start.
Good lights are a must if you are competing in the night heat.
All races will be run under ASSA race rules.
This race counts towards the NEGRC Queensland Pointscore.
Overnight camping options are Hampton Information centre (where most of us will stay) in the car park for free, or Crows Nest caravan park has tent sites and cabins available, but don’t forget to book ahead if you choose the caravan park.
We hope to see you all there.
- Open Class - First Entry$15$150$0
- Open Class - Add Entry$10$100$0
- 4 Dog Open Class - First Class$15$150$0
- 4 Dog Open Class - Add Class$10$100$0
- 2 Dog Open Class - First Entry$15$150$0
- 2 Dog Open Class - Add Entry$10$100$0
- 1 Dog Open Class - First Entry$15$150$0
- 1 Dog Open Class - Add Entry$10$100$0
- Canicross Class$10$100$0
- Bikejoring Class$10$100$0
- Junior Class$0$00$0
- 1 Dog Touring/Veteran Class$10$100$0
- 2 Dog Touring/Veteran Class$10$100$0
- Peewee Class$0$00$0